Innovate digital Marketing
RMH MEDIA has been committed to innovative digital marketing with a personal touch since 1997. Our 75 specialists fulfill this promise with each and every project we take on – offering pioneering technology, solution-oriented consulting, creative proficiency and excellent software. Our headquarter is in Cologne. Our impact is felt worldwide. As a strategic partner for the life-science industry, we collaborate with our clients to develop customer experiences that are both exciting and effective.
And we are looking for you - for the further joint development of a platform that supports our customers in the life science industry in the challenge of digitalization. Microservices form the basis and offer plenty of scope for new languages and frameworks. Together with you, we want to further expand the platform and offer our customers a great product experience.
- Contribution of own ideas and eager to help shape the product range
- Evaluation of new technologies
- (Further) development of SPAs, possibly PWAs, UI components and micro frontends
- Development of TypeScript libraries
- Conception of modules and components for different projects
- Completed training as an IT specialist for application development or comparable professional experience/studies
- MVVM frameworks, TypeScript knowledge is an advantage
- Confident with CSS3 and common preprocessors (Sass, Stylus, etc.)
- Already first experience as frontend developer
- Good speaking and writing skills in German and English
- Independent and conscientious way of working
- Good analytical skills, thirst for knowledge and technological curiosity
- You enjoy motivating others and are a good team player
We offer you:
- Long-term career prospects and diverse development opportunities
- Home office offer and flexible working hours
- A great work atmosphere with an open, appreciative corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels and a great team with heart & humour
- Exciting and diverse tasks in an international work environment
- An awesome and comfy office in downtown cologne with modern hardware/MacBook
- Many retreats in our themed focus, relaxation and gaming rooms
- Company pension plan with 50% subsidy - the simple and tax-free supplementary pension for the future
- Bike leasing with job bike - discounted and fully insured
- Public transport job ticket, fresh fruit, coffee, cocoa, water, tea…
- Mentor program for Newbies
Interested in getting to know us?
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and your possible starting date.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Hannah Eiben / T: +49 221 643 031 55 /
RMH MEDIA GmbH / Richmodstraße 31 / 50667 Cologne / Germany