Innovate digital Marketing
RMH MEDIA has been committed to innovative digital marketing with a personal touch since 1997. Our 75 specialists fulfill this promise with each and every project we take on – offering pioneering technology, solution-oriented consulting, creative proficiency and excellent software. Our headquarter is in Cologne. Our impact is felt worldwide. As a strategic partner for the life-science industry, we collaborate with our clients to develop customer experiences that are both exciting and effective.
We are looking for you to support the operational implementation of tasks of our management in the areas of controlling, process management, administration and assistance.
- Support of our controlling processes as well as preparation of evaluations & reports
- Support in the further development of our controlling activities
- Workshop organization & preparation
- Recording and documentation/visualization of processes
- Analysis and definition of optimization potentials - Development of target processes
- Accompany realization of optimization potentials
- Management of company-wide process documentation
- Support in the further development of our process management activities
Administration / Assistance
- Recording of meeting contents / results
- Preparation of presentations
- Maintenance of areas of the company’s internal knowledge platform
- Document review in the area of corporate communications & contract management
- Representation of our office reception / office management activities.
- Ongoing bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business or comparable field of study
- Confident handling of the MS Office package (especially MS Excel)
- Nice to have, but not a prerequisite: practical experience from relevant internships as well as initial experience in the areas of controlling & process management/optimization
- A friendly, open-minded and hearty nature
- A respectful approach to customers and colleagues
- Structured, goal-oriented approach to work and hands-on mentality
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- High willingness to learn and enthusiasm for new tasks and challenges
We offer you:
- A great work atmosphere with an open, appreciative corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication channels and a great team with heart & humour
- Exciting and diverse tasks in an international work environment
- An awesome and comfy office in downtown cologne with modern hardware/MacBook
- Many retreats in our themed focus, relaxation and gaming rooms
- Fresh fruit, coffee, cocoa, water, tea…
- Mentor program for Newbies
- Employment as a working student - up to 20 hours/week (up to 40 hours/week during semester breaks)
- *With the prospect of permanent employment after successful completion of studies
Interested in getting to know us?
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and your possible starting date.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Hannah Eiben / T: +49 221 643 031 55 /
RMH MEDIA GmbH / Richmodstraße 31 / 50667 Cologne / Germany